Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Apologies...

Sorry for not posting for so long. I swear I haven't forgotten about you guys! It's just been super busy here and I've had absolutely no time to post. Last weekend was not a break for us, otherwise I would have totally updated you. I also apologize for this post -- it's not anything crazy, no real update here -- I just wanted to post SOMETHING for the people who obsessively check here every few hours (I don't know if such people exist, I just know I was that person last summer :-)

Suffice it to say, it's been c-r-r-r-r-r-r-razy! (roll that R!) I've been getting to know the people here better and God's been teaching me a lot! Lately I've managed to play piano a good bit, shoot a scorpion, go to a resort in the mountains, have our apartment burn to the ground (not really), share the gospel, try Honduran barbecue, connect with a few of the women at Casa, avoid catching the plague, and ride in the back of the truck as it drives the wrong way on a one way street. To name the more exciting bits. More details to come! Thanks for all your prayers!

3 comments:

  1. OK, that is a lot of things going on that we want to hear way more details about! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what did you shoot a scorpion with?

    ReplyDelete