Saturday, August 4, 2012

A tiny update

Hey!

Thanks for stopping by :-)

I don't know if I'll be writing more on this blog or not. I probably will, because I get to write a bit about my experiences for a conflict management class, so I might just stick those writings on here.

Other than that, we shall save this blog for whenever I go back. I know I will, it's just a matter of when. As we made our goodbyes, everyone kept asking us if we would return. I always said I want to, if God will let me. All I gotta say is, he better let me. I still think often of the friends I have down there.


Thanks for taking a moment to look at this. Like I've said multiple times, thank you so much for all your prayers and support! I still mean it :-)

I'm going to try to post pictures on here, so we'll see how that goes. Until later then, my dear fellows!


No comments:

Post a Comment