Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Start of Something New.

So here I am, a little under 2 months until I'll be in Honduras. God's been so faithful through this process, even before I get there! He's provided the entire cost of the trip, which is a huge blessing, for sure! I couldn't do it without all my friends and family and random acquaintances who decided to support me for this summer, so thank you. I appreciate not only the financial support but also the prayers -- I definitely need them! With this school stuff cutting into most of my time, I haven't been able to think much about this summer, but every time I do, I get excited -- God's gonna do some amazing things and I cannot believe I get to witness it. So cool!

Anyways, I'm gonna keep this first post short. They'll get plenty long this summer, ha!

Prayer requests: God preparing our hearts, smooth planning, wisdom for planning.

(For a more detailed explanation of what I'm doing this summer, visit the Honduras LT website.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear all that God does in your heart and in the hearts of everyone there this summer. Know that we are praying for you, and we love you very much!

    ReplyDelete